Salsa Eating Salsa

They call me Salsa and I like eating salsa. Learning, exploring, obsessing, indulging-- home cooking, restaurant, high end or low end, I don't care-- I want to enjoy every meal every day.

Monday, August 29, 2005

Dinner with Mom and Dad


A great meal last night in Buffalo before my early flight-- Mom made up her barbecue sauce (ketchup, pineapple juice, brown sugar... what else?) for the chicken and Dad grilled it perfectly. The corn was picked this morning and tasted fresh and sweet-- I had two ears with a little butter, salt, and pepper. The oven roasted vegetables-- peppers, broccoli-- were browned, seasoned with a little olive oil and herbs. Mom even made me a chicken sandwich for a late snack on the plane-- I didn't get into SF until about midnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home