Salsa Eating Salsa

They call me Salsa and I like eating salsa. Learning, exploring, obsessing, indulging-- home cooking, restaurant, high end or low end, I don't care-- I want to enjoy every meal every day.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Pizza

I made pizza dough last night before going to bed-- I let the bread machine do the work. It sat in the fridge all day in oiled Saran wrap and since a meet up time of 8:30 (really 9) was declared by the crew, I'm eating fast... typing between pizza slices...


I rolled out half the dough into a square and on went heirloom tomato slices, fresh mozarella, chopped up parsley and basil, salt, pepper, and a drizzle of olive oil. Cooked ~10 minutes in the convection oven at 425 and it's delicious. I'd never made pizza from scratch before, but I'll do it again soon (since, you know, I've got the other half of the dough...:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home