Salsa Eating Salsa

They call me Salsa and I like eating salsa. Learning, exploring, obsessing, indulging-- home cooking, restaurant, high end or low end, I don't care-- I want to enjoy every meal every day.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Quick Saturday night dinner: PCC


Plain dinner, :45 start to finish. I pounded flat some boneless chicken breasts from New May Wah and did them up as "pork chop chicken" or "PCC," the scourge of Camp Centerland: seasoned, floured, then dipped in egg, then in seasoned breadcrumbs. I didn't have breadcrumbs (or bread) so used instant potatoes. I cooked them in an olive oil and butter mix on medium-high. I roasted some red and green bell peppers and broccoli in the convection oven, oiled and seasoned with herbes de provence. I made jasmine rice and had plenty of leftovers-- I'll bring in lunch on Monday.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool...lolz

     

Post a Comment

<< Home