Salsa Eating Salsa

They call me Salsa and I like eating salsa. Learning, exploring, obsessing, indulging-- home cooking, restaurant, high end or low end, I don't care-- I want to enjoy every meal every day.

Monday, October 17, 2005

¡Viva Mexico!


Sorry for not posting lately, but work was rough and I took last week off to travel to los cabos in Baja California Sur, Mexico. Unfortunately my digital camera took on water during a fishing trip, so I don't have pics of tasty plates like I'd like to, but pics will come later.

We spent most of our time around Los Barriles, staying at Martin Verdugo's Beach Resort. We also spent a night at Hotel Punta Colorada the eve of our big fishing trip-- 8 tuna, 5 red snapper, and a 100 lb marlin. The marlin and one of the tuna went back in, and we had three of the tuna and two of the snapper filleted and flash-frozen-- there will be pics of cooked fish on this page soon enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home